- At the outset a note is made on the condition of the property and a list (inventory) of its contents will be drawn up for your approval before you move in.
- We pay for an independent check of the inventory when you move in. (You pay for a further check when you leave.)
- Your property will have a 'Resident's pack' to welcome you to your new home. It will contain all the manuals and guidance you need to settle in.
- You will be contacted before you are due to vacate to arrange a convenient time for your check-out
- We ask all our tenants to arrange a professional clean of the property before they leave. Should you wish, we can put you in touch with a suitable company.
- An independent check-out clerk will go through a check-out list with you, reviewing the inventory created at the start of your occupancy and agreeing any repairs or replacements needed.
Provided there is no damage to the property we aim to release your deposit as soon as possible, ideally within 10 days. Cadogan subscribe to the Tenancy Deposit Scheme.